Courtesy of Shockingly Delicious
1 bunch fresh radishes, washed, dried, stems removed
Fresh or dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place a sheet tray in the oven to get it smoking hot.
- In a bowl, toss radishes in oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. When tray is hot, toss the radishes on the tray and put the tray back in the oven.
- Every 3-4 minutes or so, stir the tray so the radishes in the corners move to the middle, and vice-versa. Total cooking time should be 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the radishes.
- When ready, they’ll be blistered and pink with just a little bite left to the texture.
- Serve as a side dish with a drizzle of fresh olive oil, or fold into a salad.