By Chef Mario
1 bunch chard, stems chopped, leaves sliced
1 smoked cherry bomb pepper
3 cloves garlic
1. Rehydrate pepper. Place in small cup with a few tablespoons of boiling water. Cover and soak until soft.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add smashed garlic cloves and half or whole chili pepper depending on desired heat level.
3. Add chopped chard stems. Sautee and season with salt.
4. Add enough water to steam. Cover and cook until tender.
5. Add chard leaves. Sautee for another few minutes until tender.
5 thoughts on “Garlicky Smoked Pepper Rainbow Chard”
Perfect pairing of the smokey heat and chard… yum!
[…] Rainbow Chard and Roasted Garlic (a variation of Garlicky Smoked Rainbow Chard from […]
[…] was lucky enough to eat dinner there. It was so simple yet so absolutely amazing; poached eggs with Garlicky Smoked Rainbow Chard paired with red beans and roasted potatoes and carrots. It has inspired my new “weekly […]
[…] Thursday: Baked Chicken, Rice, and Biscuits with Garlicky Smoked Rainbow Chard […]