By Chef Mario
1 bunch chard, stems chopped, leaves sliced
1 smoked cherry bomb pepper
3 cloves garlic
1. Rehydrate pepper. Place in small cup with a few tablespoons of boiling water. Cover and soak until soft.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add smashed garlic cloves and half or whole chili pepper depending on desired heat level.
3. Add chopped chard stems. Sautee and season with salt.
4. Add enough water to steam. Cover and cook until tender.
5. Add chard leaves. Sautee for another few minutes until tender.